Friday, February 1, 2008

Trouble!


The video is not a very good one, my voice goes in and out.Watch it if you want :)


I leave Ammon in Alan's room just for a minute and I hear something fall, and this is what I found when I came back. Ammon loves playing in Alan's room. He likes to pull stuff out of the toy box and get into everything... even the trash. Ammon has enjoyed playing with CD's lately and finds them anywhere within reach. He had already pulled everything off of the white storge bin and was playing with the CD player pushing buttons when I left the room. I guess when he realized that there was CD inside he was going to do whatever he had to do to get it out. Silly guy!

1 comment:

BROOKE said...

That is so funny. he is a turky. and smart too. Ammon is being sneaky sneaky also. cut little guy. i love his smile. Jeremiah loves the dvds and he puts them in his mouth and his teeth are scraching thim, I think.