Saturday, December 29, 2007
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
WARNING: This video includes my singing...(amber)
Ammon did this at church also while we sang in Sacrament.lol.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
2. I love dogs despite the fact I was attacked by one at the age of 18 months. I have no memory of the incident so I guess that is why I still love them. On the other hand...I strongly dislike cats! I do in fact remember a "mean" cat we had by the name of Caesar. This cat hated me for some strange reason and would randomly attack me by clawing my hands or feet. ooooooo that cat!
3. Snickers, I could eat them everyday. I usually do. Jason thinks the way I eat a Snickers is so weird. I eat the nougat first, and then the roasted peanuts and caramel. It just tastes better that way! I love the taste of the nougat and I do not want anything to interfere with the amazing creation of this sweet sensation.
4. I am the youngest girl of 13 children. I have 8 sisters and 4 brothers. We are yours, mine, and ours. Even still, that is a lot of kids:) Want me to name them all??? Okay. My mom's nine are...
Rita, Shirley, Mary, Laura, Tres, Sarah, Jacob, ME and James. From my dad's first marriage...
Mary Ann, Leroy, Carley and Abbie. If I could only remember all their birthdays.
5. I am pretty darn good at bargain shopping. I love to shop and without breaking the bank!
6. I absolutely lOvE to sing. Those of you that are around me very much are tortured often :O la La LA LA LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just makes me so happy. Music is great. When I was younger and riding in my friend Amber's car, she would say "if you sing to the song on the radio I am turning it off!" Sadly enough there were times we went with the radio off. LOL! I just said that I lOvE to sing, not that I am good at it :) Mi MI Mi MI Mi...........................
1-The player lists 6 facts about themselves.
2-At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. The player then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asks them to read the rules.
I am such a dare devil :) going for 7
YOU'RE WELCOME LADIES;)
Saturday, December 8, 2007
This was this morning! ( SAT) We put up some of the ornaments on Wednesday around 11pm, but finished them up today. I am glad Jason was able to help.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
This is our family picture....... ugh.......I wonder if I will ever be happy with one of our family pictures? Probably not! any who.....
Monday, November 26, 2007
LOOK at this adorable boy.......he is so CuTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ammon playing with his balls... he throws the balls sometimes, but I don't think he realizes what he is doing:) Those of you with kiddos, should invest in some balls! Ammon has a lot of fun with them. Of course Jason noticed his throwing form, he is hoping football but baseball is a possibility as well.It is so awesome watching him grow and learn right in front of our eyes, and well sometimes behind our backs...like in this picture;) I need to baby proof. I put it off to long.....YIKES!
Friday, November 23, 2007
My little man