Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good Food, Music & Fun

So we did this a couple times in the past before the baby, but we've really had fun going to Central Market on Friday or Saturday nights lately for their live music and good food.....
You go get some seats, go early because it gets crowded....
Have somebody hold your table and chairs while somebody else goes and gets the food.....They have good burgers grilling on the Patio, or you can go inside and get some Pizza, Sandwiches, Pasta, Fruit, or anything from their Deli....
Sit outside, listen to music, talk to friends, people watch....
Finish it off with some gelatto, yes they have a gelatto stand inside!!
It's a lot of fun and just a little more work now with little ones...but they have fun too!!
The Fam
Krystal and the kiddos, Hopey & Ethan
Ammon all of a sudden likes slides?! He has been basically indifferent to the experience every other time we put him on a slide until last night! Crazy!!
Ammon & Hopey playing....Ethan enjoying the music....All 3 of the kids playing on the playground....
Mom enjoying herself last time we went...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I had no idea about this!!! I love Central Market, but didn't know about their entertainment. Thanks for informing me! I feel like my life has been missing out! :)

Veronica said...

Can I just say how much I MISS Texas and how jealous I am of the warm weather there???

Anonymous said...

What is that attached to our mothers ear. It kind of looks like what you have attached to yours most of the time :D love you. Great pics will have to come and enjoy the music with you guys one of these days :)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. It looks like fun. I wish they had something like that here. But it is still 100degrees after the sun goes down.