Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playing in the Dog Food!

So I put on a video for Ammon so I could take a quick shower.... I got out and heard a strange noise! Wait... I recognize that sound... that is the sound of dog food pellets dribbling into the food tub. UGH!!! I could just imagine Ammon standing over the tub, elbow deep in the food, picking up handfuls and dropping them just having a grand time... how gross!! Dog food grosses me out, even the dry variety....
So I walk into the dining room and much to my surprise Ammon is not elbow deep outside the tub.... he is ankle deep INSIDE the tub!!! YUCK!!! He had managed not to spill even a morsel on the floor (that is a miracle) but he had dog food crumbs all over him, even on his cheeks....ICK. I couldn't believe it. I must have not closed the container all the way when I fed the dogs that morning. Needless to say, Ammon was taken straight to the bathtub after I got a blogworthy picture of course.

3 comments:

markrystal said...

That's exactly why I can't have a dog!! My house would smell like dog food because my kids wouldn't be so neat!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I love it. Don't you just love this age. Everything is fair game.

Darlene Moore said...

actually... MY back porch smells like CAT food because Ethan and his cousin, Aidan, did the same thing to the cat food stash at my house! I swept it all up and now the cats get to pick out the rocks, dirt and pebbles in their food!