Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holding Hands

We went to the park with Krystal and her nieces & nephew Saturday night. Ally is only 3 weeks older than Ammon, she's smaller in size but her vocabulary is like 5 times as big as Ammon!! She can say just about anything... I had a whole discussion with her about whether she was poopy or just wet...
I just love it when little kids hold hands.... it's so sweet and cute!
Ammon was talking to her and she was probably wondering what he was saying, just like me!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

SOOOO cute, Jess!!!

Hunter Family said...

What a cute couple! We'd better make sure to remind them to save their first kiss until marriage!

markrystal said...

That was pretty cute..they look so sweet together!

aliciamae100 said...

I was looking at your blog when my husband walked up behind me and asked "who are those kids? they're so cute!" He took the words right out of my mouth. :)