Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lots of stuff!

lots of pics y'all... sorry for the overload. This is just a bunch of pics of stuff that's been goin on enjoy~
Poor girl... we're such bad parents... we put her in here while we ate dinner, she was content so we started unloading the car, we got done a few minutes later and she was asleep!!
Momma and Ammon baking cookies!
Malia in her dress for church!!
Swimming at the Kidders!Ammon just started taking to the water in the past couple of months...
Jumpin in the pool with Daddy!
Cute girl!!
Ammon & Malia playing...
Adorable...
First taste of green beans...
Playin at the park with Katie & Emmy (not in the pic)... Ammon doesn't usually like slides like this, but for Katie he'll make an exception!
Malia all dressed up for her first Relief Society activity with Mommy
This boy likes his ice cream!!
We went to Central Market and ate on the patio, listened to music and hung out with the Hakes... Ammon took a liking to the blond girl on the right... doesn't this pic just scream "dude, you're crampin my style!!"

3 comments:

CourtneyB said...

I can't believe how big Malia is getting! She's soooo adorable!!! What cute kids you have! (:

Unknown said...

Those pics are so cute! Thats so cool that you were able to link my blog, you'll have to teach me how to do that. What beautiful kiddos!! This is Katie not Joe if I resign in I will have to retype all this:)

Hunter Family said...

Oh, I remember swimming at the Kidder's when I was younger too!