Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Car Seat!!


Turning ONE means a new car seat! It was very hard to make a decision on which one would be best for Malia. After going to Target too many times to count, I found this one online for 120$ cheaper than the one on Target.com. And YES they are the same exact seat:) It was bedtime when the UPS guy knocked on the door, but I have been so excited about getting it that I ripped it out of the box right away and took a few pictures.Malia's first ride ( yes a few days early) in her new car seat. She loves facing forward and smiles every time I turn back to look at her. Her first ride took us to the Museum of Science and History where we had a blast.
We bought a membership and plan to get good use out of it:)
Ammon was a little jealous of all the new car seat madness so I took a picture of him too! ( Don't worry Ammon, I made a MUCH bigger deal when you got your car seat.)

No comments: