Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Fun

We were in Graham for Easter this year. It was fun! Ammon and Malia were able to hunt eggs with their two cousins Alan and Colton. Malia is walking now, which was timely for hunting eggs:)Here ya go mom.... this is just a sample of the 300 pic I took that day:)I was trying to get Ammon to sit on the ground, and he did NOT want to....lol
Colton( my little brother James son)
Alan, my sister sarah's son
ummmmm peeps....
Malia's first egg!

CHEESE!!!!!! Ammon is such a ham.
daddeeeeee( that is how she says daddy) and Mia

jason mia colton and laurie

egg....

Alan was pro at hunting eggs
easter basket time

my sweet girl

his teeth are Black... yuck... he and jason love the black jelly beans

ready to hunt more eggswhat?
she looks like such a big girl in this picture

What a DOLL!!!!!
oKAAYYYY, i will look at the camera geeesh!!


awwww!

No comments: