Thursday, July 31, 2008

First OB Visit

Yesterday morning I had my first OB visit since getting pregnant, we were really excited!! What if I wasn't pregnant?! Sure I've been having all the symptoms but what if?! So we were really looking forward to that confirmation. And it's official, I'm pregnant... 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant to be exact! Due date is March 16th.
Ammon has recently started doing this thing and he did it yesterday morning as we were leaving for my appointment...
Me: "Ammon..... time to go byebye. You ready to go byebye?"
His response... runs away and gathers up everything he wants to take with him...
This morning he went and got a stuffed doggy with a Christmas hat, a smaller stuffed puppy and his new favorite toy...his golf clubs in their rolling carrier.
BTW.... he couldn't hold everything, but he was still looking for more!

1 comment:

Scott Gang said...

I am so excited for you. Ammon is so cute and growing so fast. Wish you could visit again.