Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Zoo

Here are some pics of the Zoo... we went on Wednesday because it's half price! Ammon is hitting a good age to take him to the zoo, for one his vocabulary is growing he's up to about 15 words right now...he is also pointing and getting genuinely excited about things, he loves animals (as most kids do) dogs are probably his favorite. Jason had to work so it was just Me and Ammon and it was so much fun regardless of the heat!!!


Ammon LOVED the penguins....that's him pointing at one swimming.

Ammon also really likes riding things right now... he cried when I HAD to take him off the alligator to let other kids have a turn.
Ammon liked the Gorilla's, but they scared him if they moved to fast toward him...
This Gorilla stole some food from another Gorilla and went and hid to eat it... Ammon had a front row seat!

Looking at the White Tiger.... I could just see Ammon trying to stick his fingers in the Tiger's nose, that is what he always wants to do with our dogs...

Looks like he's on Safari trying not to get spotted or caught upwind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT LUCKY WITH HOW CLOSE SOME OF THE ANIMALS WERE!!

bhblood said...

jessica- I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog from links from another blog. It has been so long! Do you even remember me? Your baby is too cute and congrats on another one on the way! That will keep you busy! We have a blog too- but its new and I am still learning how it works- check it out some time- I would LOVE to hear from you! It is bhblood.blogspot.com Your long, lost friend- Heather "Hales"

markrystal said...

Hey Freak!! You should have waited for me...I wanna take my kids to the zoo!!:)