Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last photos of an only child.

Monday or Tuesday I'll be induced, so these are probably the last pics you'll see of Ammon as an only child! He has no idea how much his life is about to change. Neither do we for that matter probably!!
Posing in the bathtub.
This was Saturday morning before I left for the Stake Primary Activity... Ammon was watching Cars (as usual) and Jason was sleeping... see any similarities?
Ammon was being extremely quiet (always raising a red flag) and I found him playing quietly. I've said it before, I LOVE finding him playing nice and not getting into trouble. He was playing cars... see in the background?
I guess they were all being parked in the garage? I dunno... it's so much fun to watch kids minds at work!! Notice they are all race cars with numbers, with the exception of Mater & a Tractor (one of his favorite scenes in the movie, Mater & Lightning goin tractor tipping). He is such a cutie and I just sometimes wonder what he will come up with next...

8 comments:

Jenny said...

JESSICA!! I can't believe Malia is already going to be here!! I'm so excited to meet her!!!! And Ammon is P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!

Veronica said...

Those last few days before adding another baby to the family are bittersweet. Yeah, you don't know how your life will change. But for the better! Watching Ammon and the baby become friends is priceless. You'll sit back at times and want to cry as you witness that kind of love!

Erica said...

Well, it's a change, but it's a good change. There's no way to be completely ready...I tried, and well, I wasn't ready! :)

The Pratts said...

We'll be thinking about you all! It is such a bittersweet time. I remember Kaden saying the family prayer the night before we had Emi and I bawled not b/c I was sad b/c I was just so happy and excited to have another sweet spirit like Kaden in our family! They all definately all have their own personalities but it's SO much fun to watch!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

bhblood said...

Good Luck you guys! Having a second is hard but rewarding! We can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!

julielouisemontgomery said...

How sweet! So there is hope for nice, quiet play. :) Best of luck with the induction - you'll be in my prayers!

julielouisemontgomery said...

hey wait, this is alicia. I'm making julie's blog for her and forgot I'm logged in under her account!

Darlene Moore said...

Can't wait to meet Malia!