Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome Malia Marie!!

Malia was born at 2:08 PM on 3/10. She came quickly... only 3 actual hours of labor per my nurse. Pushed 3 times... it was crazy!!
She was 18 3/4 inches long and was 7lbs 5ozs... she has a TON of hair and is surprisingly alert and responsive. Ammon has warmed up, his initial reaction was no a happy one. He was not sure how to feel or act but gave us the furrowed eyebrows...
So.... enjoy the pics!! There will be more to come!!



First smile caught on film!!
Ammon giving her a kiss!





11 comments:

Erica said...

Very beautiful! Ammon looks so proud...
Glad everything went so fast. Makes for a happier mom! :)

Leanne said...

Congratulations. Glad to hear it all went well and she arrived safe and sound

Veronica said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! Can't believe you have 2 kids now. Congrats! And I love that you're already going all out with the pink and bows :)

bhblood said...

Jess!! She is SO cute!! I am glad to hear that things not only went well but fast too!! Enjoy her! Congrats!

Kaitlin Hakes said...

Congrats Jess! She is so beautiful! I'm glad everything went so smoothly, what a blessing!

Sandy Ballard said...

I love it when things go smooth. Sounds like everyone and happy and healthy. Miss you guys. Enjoy that little angel.

Jenny said...

Seriously Jess, she is beautiful!!!!! And the pictures of Ammon with her are so sweet! You look great. And I know--I see lots of people who have just had babies. :)

Anonymous said...

"not" has a 't" on the end, Jess. Love Mongo and your sister.

Americanson said...

SweeT! Looks like an angel!

Hunter Family said...

How precious! I can't wait to see her.

aliciamae100 said...

what a sweetheart! I'm in love!! congratulations!