Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dog Status

hey guys, I have more to share.....
I am going to start by letting you know how our dogs are doing. Those who had spent any time at the Filina hacienda PRE Ammon, knows who my "kids" were! Bo, Duke and Daisy's lives have changed sooooooooo much. Bless their hearts. I feel so bad for them. They once were my top priority and concern( besides Jason, of course). Now they are just another chore I have to take care of in the backyard.
I still love them, but it's not the same. I try to give them attention, but it is very difficult. I have to wash my hands a million times each time I touch them. I guess I worry a little to much about germs with Ammon around. Sometimes the guilt really gets to me and my heart breaks. Jason is so busy with work, school and his church calling, he never has time for them.








DAISY HAD IT SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!





She would get in a lot of trouble if she got on the couch now. Especially if dad is home. I have a softer heart, so i let her get away with more.














look at that face........ she needs my lovin'




Bo and Duke have adjusted much better than Daisy and seem to be pretty forgiving so long as you play fetch with them. They are getting used to sleeping outside. Yes, outside. Please don't give me a hard time ( all you dog lovers out there). This is hard for me to. Jason has really been pushing this for a while........... my poor dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any hoo, last night I went out for the first time, since Ammon was born, with a couple of friends. We met at MiMi's cafe, had dinner and chatted it up. We talked a lot about our little ones and our husbands, go figure. We had a good time. I hope we can start doing it once every couple of months.










We missed you, for those who couldn't get away.




Of course I had to include a picture or two of my little man.












Mr. Serious. But look at those blue eyes.







this was just this afternoon while we were out running errands.





my little cutie:)









1 comment:

Veronica said...

Oh, it's Morgan! Tell her hi. I haven't seen her in sooooo long!