Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

A member of out ward gave Ammon this bike on Sunday. It is still "a little" to big for Ammon, but just right for Alan. It was so nice of Dick to think of us. Thanks:) I put a little broom in Ammon's Easter basket. Jason kept commenting that I make weird baskets. It may be weird, but I got what I knew the kids would love. The broom was a HIT!!! He still carries it around everywhere. I can sweep in peace now if I just give Ammon his:)I put a towel in Alan's basket(jason thought it was weird) of course he loved it!ready! set! GO!I found an egg........are we done yet?


" am getting pretty good at this"

Wooooooo, what is in here??

A car!



Flying the kite Aunt Jessie( jasons sister) got for Alan.


Grandma Seidel gave Ammon chocolate














3 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE the picture of Ammon sweeping the carpet! He is so cute!! You are so cool! Way to know what they really like!

Enoch Photography said...

I agree with Jason ... a broom? However if the kids loved it ... that's all that mattered.

Great pictures btw...

Anonymous said...

If that is what he likes and it keeps him busy. I am all for it. Shane didn't want me to do a basket for Gaige he said that he is to little and won't remember it anyway.