Sunday, December 16, 2007

So Proud

Jason finished school finally. This week was his last week and I am so proud of him. He graduated with a dual degree in Business Administration/management and Human Resources. He has worked so hard. Working full time and going to school full time is NOT an easy task. It is also much harder when you have an extremely needy wife like me. Jason is also the Scout Master in our Ward (church) and that has kept him busy as well. He also helps me most Sundays by substituting primary classes when a teacher is gone. He actually covered one class for over a month until I was able to get another teacher called. The kids think that he is their teacher because he subs so much. He is just wonderful and he never complains and always does such a great job. Today was the first Sunday he has not had to help me in a while. His load had been very heavy and I hated that I could not help him more. Even being pushed and pulled in every direction he is still sane. I have never seen him more stressed than this past year, but I also have never been more proud of him. I love him so much and am grateful that he is such a wonderful husband, father and friend. He is just perfect for me. He is going to take a little bit of time off before starting on his MBA. I will enjoy getting more of his attention and hopefully we can get some of these unfinished projects complete. He hopes to be able to attend TCU. So if you see or talk to him make sure you tell him congrats..... he deserves it. I love "My Honey". Good job baby, you are so great!

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Congrats, Jason!

barb said...

hoorah for graduation! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Give me a J-A-S-O-N what does that spell????JASON!!!Yeah Jason!!You are a lucky girl he does work very hard!!

Sandy Ballard said...

Congrats to you Jason. It takes great people like you in the world to accomplish so much at the same time.

BROOKE said...

so glad you found a good guy.
GO JASON!!
HURAY, FILINA'S!!

Hunter Family said...

Congratulations Jason...and Jessica, you deserve a pat on the back, too! It wasn't long ago that Andy was finishing up his degree; working LONG hours and going to school full time. It was hard for him, sure, but being almost a single mom and handling the kiddos by myself wasn't a piece of cake. We all made sacrifices, even the kids. Now we get to start all over after Christmas when he starts on his MBA!

You guys are great! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jason. We know how hard it is and how much stress you guys are under. We love you guys and miss you. Congrats agian.

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting!!