Saturday, December 8, 2007

"O Christmas Tree"

This was on MoNdAy!!!!!! I put it up all by myself:( Jason has just been sooooo busy with school and was sad that he couldn't help. He said he would be able to help in a week or so. HA!

Ammon liked the shiny bows, he just could not resist touching them!



This was on Tuesday.......lights are on...at least some. I always buy my Christmas decorations at the after Christmas sale to save doe ray mi, if ya know what I mean. I bought lights last year and some of them did not work when I took them out of the box...... so not such a bargain after all.



This was this morning! ( SAT) We put up some of the ornaments on Wednesday around 11pm, but finished them up today. I am glad Jason was able to help.


Ammon loves the tree, lights, and especially the cords....... not so good. He yanks on the light cords/wires. We took a few pictures of Ammon and the finished product... enjoy...finally:)

I never would have thought it would take almost a week to get it all done!!! sooooooooo


TA DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

















11 comments:

Hunter Family said...

I hear you on the saving $$ part!! This is our 6th year to use the tree we have and some of the lights on our pre-lit tree don't work anymore dispite changing some bulbs and fuses! We are scoping out a really nice tree and hope to get one 1/2 price after the holidays! Can you believe how much they cost?!

Cassandra said...

Andy broke the base of our tree, but Mom saved the day with a base for a real tree (and I used some cardboard for stability, ho ho ho).
I usually do the after-Christmas sales, too, but think I might skip it this year. I got rid of a bunch of Christmas stuff this summer - I just don't need all that stuff. Plus, Andy's working. And I will NOT be one of those people who drags their tired children into a store bursting with obnoxious, pushy people, just to save a few dollars on something. (Stepping down from soapbox)

BROOKE said...

WOW THATS A BIG TREE!!!! LOOKS REALLY GOOD. THATS ONE GOOD THING ABOUT JEREMIAH STLL NOT CRALLING HE CANT GET TO THE TREE. WELL.... JOe SAYS IT CHRISTMAS OT YOUR HOUSE NOW.

jess... said...

joe is to cute.... im glad it is christmas at our house now:)

Veronica said...

I am so behind in blogging! I'm so sorry that Ammon had hist first cold...but welcome to the club. Sadly, that will be the first of millions to come. We all have it right now, even the baby. But there is a silver lining to kids being sick....you get lots of cuddle time. That is nice when they are a little older because cuddle is time is few an far between. They are just too busy to ever slow down and lot mom hold them! Your tree looks awesome. Our tree photos will be my blog tomorrow.

Mubeen said...

How fun and pretty!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! Hey, let's plan our Saturday soon!!! What works for you guys?

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love christmas time. It is so much fun. I am glad that Gaige is not crawling yet. But he rolls everywhere. The other day he was under the tree. He also loves the lights.

Veronica said...

Jason- You should know that the ugly lamp of Cody's came in an authentic wooden crate with the Italian word "Fragile" painted across the front and everything. In fact, we use the crate as the display stand. So classy!

Jenny said...

Your tree looks amazing!

I tagged ya. :) Look at my blog for the rules.

barb said...

it's very pretty and shiny! perfect for ammon to rip down. (isn't this the best age for christmas trees... just when they are wanting to pull everything over on themselves).

Sandy Ballard said...

It will always take long to do anything with a baby. He is so cute. It is so good to see pictures at less of you guys. It has been so long. Glad to see you. Stay in touch.