Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tagged!!

1. I am so afraid of the dark! Wait, I am TERRIFIED of the dark. It is so horrible and I know that I am 27 years old and should have outgrown my terror 18 years ago. Staying all by myself at night is out of the question!!! Even with Jason right next to me in bed, I often flip open my cell phone so there is just enough light to see and not bother Jason. I am a complete scaredy cat and I hate it. Even as a senior in High School when I would make my mother sleep with me she would say...." One day you will out grow this!" I am still waiting mom:)

2. I love dogs despite the fact I was attacked by one at the age of 18 months. I have no memory of the incident so I guess that is why I still love them. On the other hand...I strongly dislike cats! I do in fact remember a "mean" cat we had by the name of Caesar. This cat hated me for some strange reason and would randomly attack me by clawing my hands or feet. ooooooo that cat!

3. Snickers, I could eat them everyday. I usually do. Jason thinks the way I eat a Snickers is so weird. I eat the nougat first, and then the roasted peanuts and caramel. It just tastes better that way! I love the taste of the nougat and I do not want anything to interfere with the amazing creation of this sweet sensation.

4. I am the youngest girl of 13 children. I have 8 sisters and 4 brothers. We are yours, mine, and ours. Even still, that is a lot of kids:) Want me to name them all??? Okay. My mom's nine are...
Rita, Shirley, Mary, Laura, Tres, Sarah, Jacob, ME and James. From my dad's first marriage...
Mary Ann, Leroy, Carley and Abbie. If I could only remember all their birthdays.

5. I am pretty darn good at bargain shopping. I love to shop and without breaking the bank!

6. I absolutely lOvE to sing. Those of you that are around me very much are tortured often :O la La LA LA LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just makes me so happy. Music is great. When I was younger and riding in my friend Amber's car, she would say "if you sing to the song on the radio I am turning it off!" Sadly enough there were times we went with the radio off. LOL! I just said that I lOvE to sing, not that I am good at it :) Mi MI Mi MI Mi...........................


Rules:
1-The player lists 6 facts about themselves.
2-At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. The player then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asks them to read the rules.
I tag:

Amber
Becca
Brooke
Mubeen
Cassandra
Libby lou
I am such a dare devil :) going for 7
Veronica

YOU'RE WELCOME LADIES;)

11 comments:

Cassandra said...

Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Well that's mean I only have 3 blog friends.Can I tag each 2xs hehe!!!

barb said...

i'm still afraid of aliens. is that worse or better than the dark?

Anonymous said...

Thats not nice. I barley have time to even post regular stuff.lol

jess... said...

okay ladies, you guys are a bunch or whiners. Just share something about yourselves :)

BROOKE said...

tagged but i don't have any one to tag so I just did the 6 things about me. K :)

Anonymous said...

Your friend Amber wouldn't let you sing in the car!!!What a JERK!!You can sing in my car anytime baby!!!HAhA!!Love ya!!!

BROOKE said...

cats only help people they like. dogs get trained just for a treat.

BROOKE said...

lol... just playing with you , kid.

Cassandra said...

I have fulfilled my duty.

Hunter Family said...

I'd love to play but I am in pain. It took all of my energy to explain why on my blog. Check it out! :(