Friday, November 2, 2007

Giggle Box

The video was taken yesterday. Ammon loved daddy's quack quack sounds. He thought it was just so funny! I love when Ammon laughs like this and I am so glad we finally got it on tape. Ammon gets in these moods and everything will make him laugh. He is so much fun. Gotta love him...
I
We got to eat lunch with Jason at work today! It's not often we get to do this, Jason loves eating lunch with us.....plus there is a GREAT chinese place near his work, mmmmmmm Chicken Lo Mein mmmmmmmm. Funny thing is I don't even like Chinese food?! But, anyway Panda Delite is de-lish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKAAAY go take a advil and go back to my blog I fixed it just for you Sita!! THE CANDY IS ALL YOURS JUST COME AND GET ANYTIME!! OH AND BY THE WAY YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BABY ALIVE!! HE IS ALMOST AS CUTE AS SADIE WAS AT THAT AGE , BUT NOT QUITE!! I HOPE HE DOSN'T GET AN ATTITUDE LIKE HER WHEN HE TURNS 5!