Friday, November 16, 2007

SICKO!!

Ammon has his first cold......it's so sad!! He's had it since Wednesday, but it has gone thru an evolution....started with a fever and stuffy sounds on Wednesday but the fever passed so we could stop worrying. Now he's got a runny nose, boogers, coughs, snorts, crying, whining, restlessnes, sleeplessness, chapped nose-chin-cheeks (from mommy & daddy wiping up all the aforementioned stuff), he's loosing his voice so when he laughs or whines it sounds like he went to an Aerosmith concert the night before!! I think that's enough....you get the picture. Its sooooo sad, he just feels horrible and wants to basically be held all day. He has played in the floor with some toys a little today but not like he usually does. I feel so bad for him, I know how I feel when I'm sick and I can do something about it....he has no options!! Poor boy!!

Notice the tear under his eye & the drool about to detach from his chin!

9 comments:

Cassandra said...

I guess it's time to start a club. Mommies of Sick Kids Unite (but only via phone or internet).
Are you sleeping? I'm not (except for that very strange near-coma I was in for a few hours last night).

jess... said...

No sleep for me! Yikes this is where being a mommy is hard. WOW, who knew Ammon could be such a whinny butt. I wish he would just get better:( I have the crud also, so it is EXTRA hard without sleep and feeling like crap-ola

BROOKE said...

I know how you feel, no time alwas holding them, because they are sick. My house is a mess because, i cant put jer down. I like what cassandra, said. We need suport to keep us going.

Anonymous said...

I had the yucky stuff when we got back from Oregon. But so far nothing from Gaige. Thank goodness. But I get the sleepless nights anyway. He is always a pain for about two weeks when we get back from traveling.

Mubeen said...

He must be starting to teethe! I remember when Madyson had a tooth coming in, she used to have all those symptoms EVERY TIME! No fun!!! Poor thing! At least he still has a smile on his face! Hope he gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for helping a girl out. Sorry Ammon's sick. Is he still Yapping?LOL Sadie has been sick too. It's no fun and I know it's worse with a baby. Give him a kiss from his aunt Amber!!

Anonymous said...

I got Gaige's hat and mittens at old navy. Love them. He doesn't really keep the mittens on, he likes to chew on them.

BROOKE said...

dang miss popular