Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our Saturday

I am just getting around to posting after eight whole days.... that is crazy for me. Life has been pretty uneventful around here lately, so there hasn't been much to post!! Saturday started off with a baptism of one of my primary kids, not a bad way to start your day. Unfortunately I was to busy to get any pictures of Garrett, I will have to get his mom to send me some. After the baptism we meet my friend Amber at Frisca's, a kinda new Mexican restaurant here in Burleson..... yummy! My mom was with us also.

Me, Jason and my sleeping Ammon

mom,amber,Sadie,me and Jason


me and mi madre'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
After eating lunch we went to our house only to find ourselves bored. Amber had a few picture ideas so we then became camera happy.......


my huge head, cute Ammon and Jason



Me and Amber dancing on the couch...

Sadie,Ammon and me..... I don't think he likes kisses:)Saturday night I was invited to a Christmas Party of Surgery Center that I used to work for so this is a picture of me before I left my little Ammon. It is sad to come home and him already be in bed:(

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

I was wondering where you had run off to.

Anonymous said...

That's just like you Pick out the worst pic of me and the best of you and put it on your blog!! LOL I really like that pic of you and Ammon in the red.I love that outfit!!Who is your stylist?? I want to look her up. LOL

jess... said...

It is the only picture of us dancingthat I have, get over it. And don't say that about yourself. You are one of Heavenly Fathers choicest spirits. He doesn't like to her you talk bad about one of his children. lov ya ;)

jess... said...

I meant Hear! not her

jess... said...

I picked that outfit out myself! I guess I am just good like that.... he he he

Anonymous said...

Whatever you just can't spell! Did Jason come and spell check everything for you and have to say, "Um...Jess it's hear not her." Lol!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and one more thing...bla bla bla