Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scout Camp

Jason has been gone quite a bit lately...The boys packed their gear Sunday evening and left for camp at....get this....3:30 AM Monday morning!!! He was there Monday and Tuesday, came home late late Tuesday evening so I could take my Mom to a surgical follow-up appointment Wednesday, went to work Thursday, came home, changed and went back out to Camp (almost 2 hrs a way). Did the reverse Friday morning and worked late Friday evening. Very busy week for him, here are a few of the pics from Scout Camp.... I know, Scout Camp pics? .... well he took the camera so I couldn't take any pictures of anything else going on around here.
All the boys playing cards....
This is the only picture with Jason in it....he was always holding the camera.
The boys took a Theatre merit badge class. They got to paint each other's faces as a requirement I guess....
Dinner at the "mess hall."

No comments: