Saturday, June 21, 2008

Twilight Update

I know most of you out there blog hopping are fans of the Twilight books and I'm slow to come around....
Well with my Mom having surgery and plenty of bedside time to kill I was able to finish Twilight last Friday (ooohhhhh spooky...Friday the 13th!).
I'm now well into the 2nd book, "New Moon"
I like New Moon, although its slower and seems to be more of an information dump than the first... I keep finding myself feeling that I can't wait to get to the 3rd one.... That kinda sounds like I don't like it but I do....just not as much as Twilight!!


Jason also started a new book....1776. He mentioned that he wanted to read it one day when we were out...Father's day came up...sounds like the perfect gift to me!! He's enjoying it and, of course, boring me with some of the details!!
I'll keep y'all posted on my progress!

2 comments:

Mubeen said...

I TOTALLY agree with your opinion on the second book. I'm a bit more than halfway through it and I'm like...ummmm, can we get back to Edward and Bella?! lol

Americanson said...

1776 is a great book but in the end left me wanting more to read about the period and the people.