Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer is for Swimming!!

It's summer, so it's time for swimming.... Ammon is still learning to love to swim... This past week has been full of swimming opportunities... here are some of the pics.....
Swimming in the front yard...
Swimming at the Jesperson's... Casey, Mackenzie & Alex joined Me, Ammon, Amber & Sadie.... we had a blast!! Thanks Sharon for letting us use your pool!!
Saturday we had a Primary Activity... Swim party at the McCorkles... Thanks McCorkles!! It was so much fun!! Hot, but a lot of fun... My only regret, I was so busy that I didn't take enough pictures!! Well, I had one other regret.... Veronica, we couldn't hang out that much!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

All tha laying out did me good because I'm golden! Woo hoo for summer! Yeah, we'll have to hang more in August.