Tuesday, October 30, 2007

mmmmm pen

Ammon is trying really hard to sit up now, but this is the best he can do. He just cannot get his arm to cooperate.


This video may be boring to all of you, but I thought it was cute.




He couldn't go to sleep since I went in his room taking pictures and videos, so I brought him into the office where I was. I sat down at the desk for two seconds and he grabbed the nearest thing to him, A PEN! The pen went straight into his mouth, but not before writing on himself:) This kid is into everything already, he is a handful.


He thinks he is just soooooooo funny!

5 comments:

Mubeen said...

Cute! How do you upload the video?!

BROOKE said...

That was not boring, Sooooo cute

barb said...

loved the chubby wubby lion costume. he has the sweetest cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am not just saying this but he really looks like the cutest baby I have ever seen in those picks. He's like a baby model!!! Kim looked at the pic and she said he was sooo cute!!

Amber!!

Enoch Photography said...

Too Cute!