Friday, October 19, 2007

a taste of Ammon's 6 mnth pics

Tadaaaaa!!!!! This is our cute little guy who did sooooo well, thank goodness. We went to Portrait Innovations. Several people have told us about how they do such a great job, and it is even affordable. They sent home a CD of the 130 pic that we took, WOW!!!! So I hope you don't get bored looking at all these adorable pictures. Did I mention no sitting fee, even if you bring your whole family.... 10.. 20..30.. people. My favorite is that you walk out the door with your pictures in hand, yeap, hot off the press!!!!!! :) The one with him at our feet, we got a 10x13 in black and white, we love love love it! It was free with our pkg:)




Ammon does not stand up very well on his own yet, even when leaning on something. He kept trying to get up on the block, it was so funny. I put one picture of it to show you. He also loved that little "Red Rider". It was hard to get pictures of him with it because he would NOT let go of the handle. It was Funny to see him so excited about a toy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. They are so cute. I am glad that he was in a good mood.

Mubeen said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES!!!! I need to get this baby out of me so we can go get family pictures done!

Hunter Family said...

I love the pictures. Those teeny- tiny jeans are soooo cute!! He looks like such a big boy!

BROOKE said...

You got some realy good pics. my fav.is him and the plane.

BROOKE said...

i think its a plane, he just lookes so cute like" look at me" all lade back.

Enoch Photography said...

Great pictures! Looks like Ammon needs one of those Red Riders for Christmas...

Cassandra said...

Great pics! We loved having y'all over the other day. Come again anytime (well, anytime we're not at the gym or at Braden's school, lol).

Veronica said...

These are sooooooo cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, such fun pictures!! You guys are SO cute!!