Thursday, October 25, 2007

This, That and the Other

This morning when I went for a walk it was still chilly outside, so I bundled Ammon up in a red jumper. He looked so cute. I had to take a picture because it reminded me of Ralphy's little brother from "A Christmas Story". ha ha ha!!!!!! #######################################################















Ammon is always wanting my water bottle or whatever I am drinking. The doctor told me at this point if I needed to give Ammon anything to drink, DO NOT give it to him in a bottle, use a sippy cup. It would just be CRAZY to give him a bottle at this point because in 6 mnths I
will just have to wean him from it. I was excited to get him a sippy cup so now he can have his own cup. He doesn't need juice or water yet, but the doctor said I could let him start getting familiar with a cup. From the second I gave it to him he loved it, now he won't need mine to slobber on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ammon Playing on the floor while I am on the computer.... just adorable! _______________________________________________________

Wednesday I had a dentist appointment, last one for a while I hope. I left Ammon with someone for the first time. It was so sad, but we BOTH did really good. I had already cancelled my dentist appointment three times because I didn't have or want to leave Ammon with anyone. I couldn't cancel again, luckily Saydonica a good friend of mine lives close to the dentist's office. I called her up and she was more than happy to help me out, even with her busy schedule. Thanks Say!
******************************************************


"shouldn't you be sleeping!?!"


This is Ammon at Nap Time, he thinks he is soooo funny when he does this. He just talks and squeals up a storm until we go in there. He caught us spying on him this time, so we snapped a few shots. It is cute when he does this, but I have to be strong and not get him out to play. Nap time should not be this much fun!
It's crazy how he is just so cranky and fussy like he needs a nap, so we put him down and he just plays. He just needs some alone time I guess. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++












I met Krystal, Ethan and Hope for lunch on Tuesday. We ate at Panera Bread, one of my favorites place to eat! A Bacon Turkey Bravo and French Onion Soup........mmmmmmmm!!!

I love hangin' out with other mommy's.. FUN FUN

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Ammon sitting in his high chair for the first time, my big boy! It is so crazy, it seems just like yesterday we brought him home for the hospital. He is so amazing! I love being a mom:)

















Go Stars!!!! This one is for you Cousin Mike;)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Man, your kid is SO CUTE!!!

And I love Panera! Good choice for lunch. :)

Anonymous said...

It's crazy how different he looks and so fast!! He really is getting big!!! Oh and you are a goof for puting that comment on my blog!!

Hunter Family said...

Ammon is so cute and happy! You know... It's really wierd seeing my niece and nephew on your blog! We should talk Krystal into making one too!