Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Francis Bernard Seidel, Jr.
October 31,1937- June 3,2005



My dad would have been 70 today! WOW, that just seems crazy to me. I have old parents. I think he was born on Halloween because that was the only he would remember his birthday. He was always so horrible with birthdays and anniversary's. I remember he would come home for lunch and my mom would say " well today's is our wedding anniversary Frank, Happy Anniversary!" My dad would say "IT IS, well I'll be!" Tooooooo Funny. It was always the same with her birthday and anyone else's birthday for that matter. Gotta love him......


The picture above is of my Grandfather and my Dad, for a time they worked for the same company.

I have more pictures that I wish I had time to share, I hope you enjoy what I have!
My dad was such a great man. He would do anything for anyone, he had such a giving and caring heart. He was always doing something for someone, even complete strangers, if they needed help of any kind he was there. As some would say......."THEY JUST DON'T MAKE EM' LIKE MY DAD ANYMORE!!"

6 comments:

Mubeen said...

I like the slideshow! Hey, I was thinking that you, me, Krystal and the kids should meet for a lunch date soon!

jess... said...

sounds good to me!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that pic of your dad. It's crazy how much James looks like him! You did have an AWESOME DAD!! I have a lot of good memories of him too. He always called me old yeller!! He's so funny!! He was a wittness at my baptisam too so that was special to me. We will always have the memories and we can look back and smile.
Love ya,
Amber!!

Anonymous said...

Those are awsome pics of your dad. I have never seen them before. James is identical to your dad.
Love ya

BROOKE said...

I didnt know to day was his bday , i think its great that you did this on your blog. Your dad is an awesome man.

sarah said...

he never forgot mine b day this looks good