Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy 1/2 Birthday Ammon

Look how "ity freakin' bitty" he was......
I always forget to take pictures on the most important days... like today, Ammon is 6 mths old. I didn't even realize it until tonight after I had already put Ammon down that I didn't take any pictures. Ironiclly, we spent a good part of the day at Grapevine Mills mall looking for jeans for his 6 mnth pictures that we are having done on Tuesday. I guess I am a horrible mommy because I made Jason go and get him out of bed so I could have a few pics. He was so happy to get up even though when I put him down he was soooooo tired. Our day was CRAZY busy so I guess that is why I did not get any snap shots.... darn!!! Out of bed and thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

BROOKE said...

i did not realize that i havent seen any newborn pics. of ammon, so this was fun, he is to cute.

Mubeen said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Ammon is just a happy go lucky little boy. He is very lucky to have you and jason as his parents.
He is just about the most perfect baby.
kristie

barb said...

he is a happy little six month old and i want to eat his cheeks!

jess... said...

His cheeks could feed you for a week, and they are still getting bigger.

Veronica said...

I LOOOOVE your new layout! Sorry I have been MIA from commenting about your cute little guy. I read you blog all the time, but am so freaking busy that I never have time to leave anything! He is getting so big and so cute. Life with 3 kids is not bad at all. The transition from 1-2 was waaaaaay worse for me. This has been a cake walk. I guess because by now I am so used to juggling chaos anyway. Things are good!

Anonymous said...

Boy how time flies. Gaige will be six months a week from saturday. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I whine about it to shane telling him that my baby isn't so little anymore.

Anonymous said...

So sorry I rushed when I was writing that. Go back and read I fixed it. Ammon is so big and so cute!!!

Love your childhood friend, Amber