Friday, October 5, 2007

Fun With Dollar Bins and a little more......

This week at work Jason won a $20 gift card to Target. I love it when he gets free stuff. I asked him what he was going to do with it, and he said "buy diapers." Hooray!!! That means $1 bins here I come. I love those Target dollar bins, you can find little cheesy things that you don't feel guilty about getting, because it's only a dollar. I found these cute little Halloween hats, bibs and socks for Ammon. I took some pics so you could enjoy my bargain buys also. We also bought him a few little toys and more bibs. When we received bibs as gifts, I thought, we are not going to use all of these.



















Boy was I wrong. He drools so much. If I don't keep a bib on him he soaks whatever he is wearing. The drool even soaks through the bib. YUCKY!!!! We found some adorable bibs that have a waterproof liner, so hopefully that will help some. Needless to say we didn't buy any diapers!
We haven't decided on a costume for Ammon yet. I am a little worried we are gonna not get a choice and just have to go with whats left on the racks. Jason wants Ammon to be R2D2. For those of you who know me, know that I am NOT a Star Wars fan. Luckily, I don't even think they make infant Star Wars costumes, and if they did it would be way more than we would want to spend on something Ammon is going to wear for an hour or two. He's got the "white man overbite" down!

*****************************************
This is what kept me from updating the blog sooner!!


Ammon is growing so fast that I had to get his 6-9 month clothes washed and ready to go. They are still a little big on him but they fit him. Since I was getting 6-9ers ready to go I had to pack up most of his 3-6 month clothes. We hope the next one is a girl but we are MORE than prepared for another little boy!


He is trying so hard to crawl. It is soooo cute! He scoots around everywhere especially backwards. It's hard to keep in one place anymore, we really need to start the child proofing process - he's starting to find stuff, he ripped a page out of a magazine and ........
.......yesterday I had him on his blanket and he scooted off it and made his way to my feet at the desk, while there he found a package of construction paper, tore off a strip and started to chew on it like it was a Twizzler candy!




He likes his bouncer now! And his toes too! Everything goes straight to his mouth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey

Ammon has grown so much since I was in Texas. It's crazy. No Shane has not let me get a high chair yet. My address is:
9599 W. Charleston Blvd.
#1010
Las Vegas, NV. 89117

Ps. Turn your volume down.
Love ya