Sunday, October 7, 2007

Graham Sleep-over

We went to Graham this weekend to watch conference and it was nice to get away from the normal routine. It was a reminder how difficult it can be to travel with a baby. Wow, I SO over pack, it is really annoying to Jason. He has gotten used to it tho' and no longer says anything about it, I guess it's just easier for him to load the whole house into the car than to listen to me whine. Ironically over-packing drives ME crazy also, but there is nothing worse than to be away from home and not have something you need. Bringing way to many clothes is my biggest problem. I worry that I may need something nice to wear, or something comfortable to wear or something casual or......I could go on forever. You never know what could happen?! Like what if I get dirty? I always manage to get something on me, either I sit in something, rub up against something dirty....my clothes always find a way to make contact! Eating is always a real trick because I am just like my mom, she ALWAYS spills food on her no matter how hard she tries not to, it's kind-of funny. But yeah, I do the same thing. Like today, I was at the Graham Branch and in-between the two sessions they had a Pot Luck. I was standing in line to get my plate (no food yet) and I look down and my chest was wet?! Now I have no idea how it happened....but I do know what it wasn't - this breastfeeding mom was NOT leaking thru her shirt! But I am sure people thought I was because nobody said anything to me. I just crossed my arms for a while and resigned myself to the fact that everybody probably assumed my boobs were leaking!

Anyway, enough of publishing my insecurities!! It's always nice to see my mom and friends....and Ammon had a first.......he sat in his first high-chair at a restaurant! Just like a big boy!


******************************************

This morning he was so cute sitting in his bouncer watching his video. Usually he sits way back and props his feet up and enjoys the show, but today he was sitting up and holding the rail like he was riding the Texas Giant at Six Flags!!


We took a few pictures this afternoon before we left Uncle James & Aunt Lori's house.....I wanted to share because Ammon was really happy! He was just smiling so big!! There is also one picture from a few days ago at Wal-Mart, it was the first time he sat in the cart!


Thanks for letting us stay at your house James & Lori......we didn't eat ALL the Slim Jims and we did the dishes!!

No comments: