Wednesday, October 17, 2007

!!Green Beans!!

Yesterday Ammon had His 6 month checkup. He weighed 17lbs 13oz., He is 28 1/4 in. long, what a big boy. His weight is in the 60th percentile and his height in the 96th percentile. He is my tall little man. I hope he will be tall with a larger build like my side of the family. He got 5 mean shots:( so sad for both of us! Anyways.......Ammon is now allowed to have baby food. He has eaten cereal before, but has never had anything else. Last night he ate GREEN BEANS for the first time...YUMMY!!!!! or not....... ps. I had Jason set up Ammons high chair so that we would not have to feed him in his " tower of power", that is what I call it, bouncer, or his stroller. Yes I have used them all. I guess we were just to lazy to bring in the high chair from the garage, or the house is so small it is just something else to have in the way.. who knows..

Not liking it to much...............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ammon is making the same face Sadie did when I tried to give her cereal for the first time, she made that face everytime for about a week.I love that family pic of yall! Ammon is smiling so big. When did yall take that one?

Jenny said...

I totally agree with Amber--that family picture is great! And what a CUTE litle boy!!! Blogs are so fun :)

BROOKE said...

Its about time you feed that baby. lol ..... I hate taking my kids for shots too. but they do sleep alot after they get them.(thats kind of nice.)

Anonymous said...

Great Family Pic. It is so much fun feeding them new foods. Watching them experience it for the first time. I love the faces that they make

Veronica said...

Solids can be so hard to get started. But then it's nice once you don't have to nurse them so often!